Friday 6 November 2009

The assessment starts!

After a week off from College last week, it was time to head back last night, only this week, I'd booked half a day off work, so that I could study in the afternoon before going.

I buried my head in the work I'd done previously, and really got in to it.

So, I went to college, and started the assignment that is part of the exam, but found it quite tough, but as we have a few weeks left, I was able to take my time with it, rather than rush the thing.

I think one of the problems I faced last night was thinking the exam was harder than it actually was, or more to the point, was looking for more than I thought. I was under the impression that I needed to include everything I had learned about in the previous 5 weeks, but this now seems not to have been the case.

It's a shame really, as I spent 2 hours last night getting a bit frustrated with things not working, so I have another afternoon off next week to study before heading back to college again.

That's it for this week then, quite stressed last night, but okay this morning!

No comments: