Thursday 15 October 2009

Catch Up Night!

Last night I made myself have a "College at Home" night, as I caught up with where I'd left off at last week's session, which I had to leave early due to sickness.

I had quite a frustrating night creating Buttons with Microsoft Paint, for some reason my PC didn't quite like what I was trying to do, but I got there in the end, which is just as well, as the exercise features in the end assessment where you have to build a website, so I had to get this right.

It was one of those though, you know where you keep on getting frustrated, and it doesn't seem to be working no matter what I tried, but in the end it clicked.

Following that lengthy exercise, I then moved on to Animated Gifs, and had spent a long time creating what appeared to be a wheel animation, but when it actually came down to the final part, I need to use the network at the College, as it has Microsoft Animator, so I'll need to try my workings there.

So, that's as far as I got last night, with about 3 hours spent on it, which is about right after last week, and it's back to College I go tonight for another 3 and a half hours to hopefully get to the next stage.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm having one of those days! I don't feel well and it just seems like I haven't achieved anything. Ah well, i guess any studying is good studying right?

Banksy said...

Hmmm, maybe I passed my bug on through the internet to you!!!

Is this what they mean by a "viral campaign"?? =)

Yes, any studying is better than none, at least you've given it a shot, and hopefully you'll feel better next time!